Beginning May 15, 2021 THEME - Wishes and Things We Love All Rivertown Artists Guild members, past and present, are invited to display their art at the 2021 President’s Spring Invitational
Beginning May 15, 2021 THEME – Wishes and Things We Love
All Rivertown Artists Guild members, past and present, are invited to display their art at the 2021 President’s Spring Invitational Art Exhibit, to be held May through July at the Wyoming Public Library Gallery. No need to be a juried member, all members, past and present, are invited to show their work at this show.
- Theme: WISHES AND THINGS WE LOVE
- Hanging day is Saturday, May 15th at 10 AM
- Up to three works allowed per person.
- Fee is $5 per artist (regardless of number of entries).
- The public (and fellow artists) will be encouraged to vote for their favorites.
- People’s Choice awards will be given out at the meeting on August 19th.2021.
- Gift Exchange – As is customary and beloved, we will be exchanging our art like we have always done during the Holiday party. Bring an original artwork for exchange 5×7 matted to 8×10, gift wrapped.
- There may be limits on how many people can be in the gallery at one time, we will let you know when it gets closer.
- Standard COVID restrictions.
- Take Down will be Saturday, July 31st at 10 AM.
All types of hang-able art will be accepted, Paintings, Jewelry, Sculpture, 3D, all media. This is an exciting event, the gallery is a good size and we like to have as much art as we can get.
Artworks must be presented ready to hang.
This is an important year for artistic self-expression and bringing beauty into everyone’s lives, so please join us!
May 15 (Saturday) 10:00 am - July 31 (Saturday) 10:00 am